– Where are you based?
I live in Cairns. Most of my weddings are in Far North Queensland, but I’m available for weddings throughout Australia and internationally.
– Will you travel for our wedding?
HECK Yeah! Mixing my passion for wedding photography and travel is a winning combination.
– How many shots do you normally take at a wedding, and what will I receive afterwards?
Expect to receive 600-800 images for a Full Day Wedding Package delivered on a personalised USB that comes in a cute little box with a bundle of 6x4 prints. An Elopement Package can expect 300 - 400 images supplied on a secure online gallery.
– How long after the wedding will I receive my photos?
I'll happily deliver/post your photos around 5 weeks after your wedding.
– Can I print my photos? Do I have the rights to do whatever I want with them?
You can do whatever you like with the images I give you – you can print until your heart is content. All packages include high-resolution files.
– We’re really awkward in front of the camera… we’re camera shy! Is that ok?
No problem, I'm here to capture those candid moments. Most of the time you won't know I'm taking photos, or you'll be so engaged with each other that everything will seem natural. I won’t pose you; I’ll direct you.
– How much coverage do we need?
To create a visual story of your day the sweet spot is around 9 hours. This way I can shoot you both getting ready right through to the reception. People busting out their best dance moves on the dance floor are some of my favourite moments!
– What’s an ‘unplugged wedding’, and why should we have one?
An unplugged wedding really just refers to the ceremony, not the rest of the day. Usually the celebrant will tell the guests to put their phones and cameras away for the ceremony. I absolutely think you should have an unplugged ceremony. There are a few good reasons to do this:
- So your guests don’t get in my way, meaning that I won’t miss the really lovely photo opportunities that you’ve paid me to shoot
- So when you look out at your guests during the ceremony, you’ll see them sharing your wedding with you, rather than see their faces hidden behind mobiles and cameras
– You’ll get hungry, taking all those photos at my wedding, I imagine. Want us to provide a meal for you?
That would be lovely. I'm happy to sneak out in another room or you can put me on a table with your guests (I'd love to meet your closest family and friends).
– We’d like to book you! What do we do now?
Hit me up at email@example.com or fill in the contact form below. Feel free to give me a call at any stage too.